Blueberry lemon muffins

Hi everyone!

I'm really happy to write my first post on my blog.

A few weeks ago I baked some delicious blueberry lemon muffins :p. It is actually a recipe for lemon muffins, but the taste of the lemon is not so strong, so I just put some blueberries in it before I put it in the oven.

Here is my recipe:

Ingredients (circa 12 muffins):

  • 6 tablespoons butter
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 3 cups self-raisin flour
  • 1/3 cup milk
  • 1 tablespoon lemon zest
  • 1/4 tablespoon salt
  • a little bit lemon juice
  • blueberries (as much as you want :D)

  1. Preheat the oven to 205 degrees C.
  2. In a large bowl, combine butter, sugar and eggs.
  3. Add the flour, milk, zest and salt. Mix well.
  4. Add a little bit lemon juice as much as you want and mix well.
  5. Fill cups 2/3 full.
  6. Put some blueberries in every cup.
  7. Bake 15 - 20 minutes or until golden brown.
  8. Cool muffins in the pan on a rack for a couple of minutes before you can turn the muffins out of the pan and cool on the rack.
Bon Appetit!

I hope you like it. 
If you have a question, ask me in the comments.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13149885/?claim=3nsvd9g9sdp">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>