Chocolate mousse


Hi everyone!

Sorry that I wrote nothing on my blog for so long, but I have exams at the moment. Only 1 to go.
For school I needed to make a recipe. And I chose for chocolate mousse!!! This is a recipe I founded a couple of years ago in a cookbook. I think it is just the easiest and the most delicious recipe for chocolate mousse.

This is what you need:

  • 10 eggs
  • 450g dark chocolate
  • 8 tablespoons water
  • a knob of butter


And this is how you make it:

Splits the eggs. Put the egg yolks in a large bowl and put the egg whites in another bowl.
Mix the egg whites until they are stiff.
Break the chocolate into small pieces and put them in a small cooking pot.
Melt the chocolate, the butter and the water au-bain-marie
(put the small cooking pot (with the chocolate, butter and water) in a larger cooking put with boiling water).

When the chocolate is melted, pull the small cooking pot out of the water and let it cool down.
Put the chocolate in the bowl with the egg yolks and mix well.
Stir carefully the egg whites through the mixture.
Put it at least 3 hours in the fridge.

Bon Appetit!