November favorites







Bonjour! (Sorry I've tomorrow an exam French)

I am maybe a little bit late, but I'm going to show you my November favorites. There were a few things I liked this month. 

First of all the deer head I made. I really like this DIY. I hung my deer head above my bed, so the first night it hung on the wall, I shocked from the deer head in the morning (haha :D).

I'm still in love with these ankle winter boots. I think they look good under every outfit. And they are just so comfy and warm.^-^

As I've already said in another post, I like making things with loom bands. Here is another thing I just made.

And as last, I am reading this book called 'Divergent' by Veronica Roth. I just started reading this book, so in a few weeks I will post my review.

Let me know what you think!