Liebster Award

Hi everyone!

A few days ago I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the amazing blogger That Brown Chic. You can check out her blog here!

First I didn't know what it is, but after looking on Google I found these rules:

- thank the person who nominated you (already done :))
- answer the 11 questions that the person who nominated you given to you
- give 11 facts about yourself
- nominate 5-11 blogs which you think deserve the award and has less than 200 followers
- create a new list of questions for the bloggers you nominated to answer

11 facts about me:

  1. I live in Belgium
  2. I have two brothers, one older and one younger than me
  3. I have a cat, called Mieke
  4. When I was younger I had 2 cute rabbits and an aquarium (which broke last year)
  5. I love watching movies that are based on a book
  6. I'm totally not good at sports
  7. When I was younger, I went every week to a drawing school for 8 years
  8. And now I am at an art school, studying architecture
  9. I love shopping!
  10. My favorite animal is: PENGUINS!!!! they are just so cute!
  11. I love reading thrillers

11 questions:

- What is your favorite season?
Definitely the summer, I just love the warmth.

- What is your favorite pass time?
I just love being home all day and reading a book or something. But I also love being with friends and going to the city.

- How long have you been blogging?
I started this blog on November 10th, so about 2 months.

- Who is your favorite singer?
I don't know, I don't have one favorite singer. At the moment it is, I think, Ed Sheeran. He has really great music ad I could just listen to it all day long.

- What is your blog goal?
Just blogging more and that people also enjoy reading my blog. Since I have this blog, it motivated me to finish more DIY's I once started (haha) and it motivates me to do more things, otherwise I would just lie in the couch.

- What is your favorite book?
I have a lot of favorite books, I just love almost every book I read. I think it is now The Fault in our Stars and the trilogy Divergent.

- What is your favorite beauty product?
I actually don't wear a lot of make up, most of the time I just forget it in the morning. But if I have to chose mascara, it doesn't matter to me which mascara, it just has to be mascara. And also nail polish (but I don't know it is a real beauty product.

- What is your favorite food?
PIZZA & WAFFLES! I just love my vanilla waffles recipe, I could eat the waffles like every day.

- Where do you want to live?
Definitely in a city, probably Antwerp. But a city in another country would be nice too.

- One thing from your bucket list?
Doing a death ride, I already did one with school, but it wasn't that high. It would be nice to do one like in Divergent :D

- Hidden talents?
I don't know, I think I already said everything I love. I love to sketch and draw and, of course, making DIY's.

The blogs I nominate are:


The questions for them:

  1. Why have you started a blog?
  2. Which celebrity would you like to be for one dayand why?
  3. What is your favorite book?
  4. What is you favorite TV serie?
  5. What is your favorite movie?
  6. Which place would you definitely visit in your life?
  7. In which country would you like to live?
  8. What is your favorite food?
  9. Ont thing from your bucket list?
  10. What is your dream job?
  11. Three things from your bucket list?
Good luck!