The Fault In Our Stars review



Hi everyone!

I know, it's maybe a little bit late to write my review of The Fault in our Stars, but yesterday I saw the movie again and I still think it is such a good movie. If you didn't knew it, it is written by John Green.

If you don't know the story:

This film/book is a love story about Hazel and Gus, who met each other at a Cancer Kid Support Group. Hazel has actually cancer and a tumor-shrinking medical miracle keep her alive a few more years, but nobody knows for how long. And Gus lost his leg a few years ago through a tumor in it. Slowly but surely there grows a special love between these two.

The special thing about his book is that it definitely not just another book about cancer. If they hadn't met each other, they would never know each other, but it is such a special and beautiful love story between these two young people.

I really loved this book and film, it is just so beautiful! The story is so good, it is written so beautifully and the characters are so cute. I really loved the film, they make such a beautiful movie of it, and it gives you a really good impression about how the book is. But like always, I think the book is still a little bit better than the movie. If I had to choose my favorite book and filmed book, I would go for The Fault in our Stars, the film and book are both so good (not that the book is much better than the movie, which you have with a lot of filmed books).

I would definitely recommend it if you haven't seen it and to read the book too.
What do you think of this movie/film?