Bag 'Cath Kidston' + Sewing book



Hi everyone!

Yesterday I finally finished this bag and like I already said in my preview post, I'm going to show it to you. I was so happy when I got this book from a good friend of me! I already have it for a few months, but I just didn't knew how I had to start and now I finally knew it.

The sewing book is a book written by Cath Kidston, it's an English brand and she also has a shop and a blog. I really love this book! Everything is described really well and the patterns are all so cute and useful. As you can see on the pictures, I really love the bags, but all the patterns are cute too. If you buy the book, everything to make the bag on the cover is included. So you can start immediately :).

And I've finally made the bag. The description was really clear, like I always have, I thought there was a mistake in the description, so I did it like I thought it was, but it was wrong, of course (I hope I'm not the only one who has this haha!) And finally, I succeeded to put the bag correctly together. Yeay! Like I already said, the fabric is already in the book and already cut to the wright size, that was really handy.

Unfortunately, the bag was a little bit small and with a really short handle, and it looked than a little bit as a bag for little kids. So I realized it that it was a little too small before I sewed the handles on it, so I just left it as it was. And now I'm using the bag (without the handles) as a big pencil case to put my crochet stuff in.

In this book there is also a variant on the bag, but with another handle and with a liner. Maybe I'm going to make this another time again and before I start I'm going to enlarge the pattern first.

I hope you liked it and let me know what you think!