Liebster Award #2


Hi everyone!

So a few days ago I am nominated again for the Liebster Award by the amazing blogger Salha Abuhayar (thank you by the way! :)) And this is actually the second time I've been nominated. You can check it out here.

- thank the person who nominated you (already done :))
- answer the 11 questions that the person who nominated you given to you 
- give 11 facts about yourself - nominate 5-11 blogs which you think deserve the award and has less than 200 followers
- create a new list of questions for the bloggers you nominated to answer 


I already gave 11 fact about me in my previous nomination, so it would be a little bit boring to repeat them. haha!



So let's start with the questions!:

- What do you love the most about blogging?
I think, just writing about everything I love and taking all the pictures.


- What or who inspired you to start blogging?

Actually a really good friend of me (who has a blog too) said it was fun, I liked watching other blogs and ....


- What's your favorite quote?

Don't dream your life, but live you dream.


- Have you already experienced your 'Best day of my Life' or are you still waiting for it?

I think, I'm still waiting for the best day of my life.


- What do you do on your spare time?

Blogging (of course :D), crafting, making DIY's, crocheting, reading books, sewing, cooking, ....


- Coffee, tea or hot chocolate?

Tea! I'm definitely not a coffee person.


- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Hopefully, I graduated then as an architect.


- If you could live anywhere but the place you are right now, where would you live? Why?

Italy, it just seems like such a nice country, with all the delicious food (haha!) Or the USA or Australia seems also nice to me.


- If your life has to be made a movie, who would you like to portray you?

I actually have no idea, my life is just not interesting enough to make a movie of it.


- What are you afraid of?

Spiders!!!


- If you could have any superpower, which one would it be?

Reading minds, I know it's not really a 'super'power, but it would be nice to know what people think.


I'm going to nominate: 


My questions for you:

  1. Number one reason you started your blog?
  2. What inspires you?
  3. If you could change one thing in this world, what would it be? And why?
  4. Best book you have read recently?
  5. Why did you pick your blog name?
  6. Who is your idol? And why?
  7. Name one of your best and worst habits.
  8. What is your favorite animal and why?
  9. What do you like to do on your spare time?
  10. Best movie you've ever seen?
  11. If you could live anywhere but the place you are right now, where would you live? Why?



I hope you like it! 



And to the new nominees, don't forget to leave your link in the comments, so I can check out your answers, I can't wait to read them!