Penguin DIY



Hi everyone!

Today I'm going to show you 3 DIYs I have made a while ago. And maybe you knew already that my favorite animal is a penguin, so ... it are 3 penguins, but all 3 are different :).
I think the first penguin is the easiest to make. The second is maybe the hardest, because you has to take care that everything fits in each other. And the last one is the cheapest, but making the penguin out of carton is maybe a little bit difficult.

Let's start with the first penguin!

For the first penguin you need: a penguin in isomo (you can buy it in a lot of craftshops), small pins and small sequins in black, yellow and white

You just has to put a  sequin on the isomo penguin and put a small pin through the hole of the sequin so that it stays in place. And do this until you whole isomo penguin is covered with sequins in the right color.

Then the second penguin!

You only need: foam board and a cutter

First you has to cut out a piece of foam board in the shape of a penguin (this will be the part where you put all the circles in) and then you has to cut out all circles in different sizes (but it will be actually more ovals), so they fits right on the penguin.

And finally the last penguin!

You need: carton, tape, a pencil, décopatch paper and décopatch glue

First I made a carton penguin out of the carton and the tape has to hold everything together. And then you just have to décopatch it. If you are too lazy to make your own carton penguin, you can just buy one in a craftshop, but I thought making my own is just cheaper)

I hoped you liked it and let me know what you think!