200 followers (Yay!) + My favorite earrings!


Hi everyone!

I'm so happy to announce that I've reached the 200 followers! Yay! :D I'm so happy with this (it's actually not so much, but I've made this blog only 4 months ago, so niw I think it is a lot haha) And if you don't follow me already, please follow me on Bloglovin. I just made a Twitter account and it would be nice if you follow me there too :).

  Let's start! Today I'm going to show you all my earrings and my favorites from the last few months. On the picture above you can see my earring rack that I've bought a few years ago in Claire's. But after a few years it has become a little bit too small. This are all my earrings I've bought in 2 and a half years, since I have my first earrings.

Like I have already said I'm wearing always the same earrings the last time, just because they are laying on my bedside table so that are the first earrings I see when I get up.

The last time I'm wearing a lot of hanging earrings, just because most of the time they are nicer. I'm still in love with the 'angel wing' earrings, they are really one of my favorite.

The peacock feather earrings are also one of my favorites and I've got these for my 16th birthday, I think.

And the last earrings are two pair of earrings I have made by myself. The first two have you maybe already seen on my blog (if you haven't seen it yet, look here). And the next two have I made too, but it was just a bead that I hung on a earring hook.

I hope you liked it! What are your favorite earrings?