Before I go to sleep: review


Hi everyone!

A few days ago I finished this book called 'Before I go to sleep' from SJ Watson. And it is just such a good book, that I wanted to share with you. 

Firstly, I'm going to tell you short what the story is. Christine Lucas wakes up every morning, without knowing anything of the day before, she doesn't even know anything of the last 20 years. She doesn't know who the stranger next to her in bed is and doesn't even know wher she is. Every day, this stranger has to explain to her that he calls Ben and that they are already more than 20 years married. 
The reason why he has to explain everything, is that Christine has lost her memory through a car accident, every day when she goes to sleep her memories of that day dissapear. This is why she is completely dependent on her husband Ben. But the question is: does he tells her the truth?
A doctor recommended her to keep a diary. Slowly Christine's memory is coming back, and she discovers that he is not who he says he is. Bet the big question in this book is: who is he?

I really loved this book, it is a psychological thriller, a category I love to read. Everything is just so good about this book, the story is really good and original, the story is not the same like all the other thrillers (which I'm really happy about) The whole story is worked out very well. Slowly you'll learn more, and at the end all the pieces comes together. 

I just really love this book, I can't say more about it, because otherwise I give away the end :)

I hope you like it! And let me know what you think of it!