February Favorites



Hi everyone!

Today it is finally March! Yay! So it's the perfect day to show you my favorites of February. This month went really fast, I still have the feeling that it's February. It will probably take a while before I realize that it's March.

I didn't have so much favorites this month, so it was easy to chose.

First of all, my new floral watch is really one of my most favorite thing this month. Since I got it, I have already worn it every day. It is just such a good watch, for such a good price. And I really love the flowers on it.

My second favorite thing of this month is the Pylones ring. I really love it! The ring is just so beautiful and such a good quality, I thought there would be quick scratches on, but this is definitely not the case.

Then I am really happy with this bag I sewed from Cath Kidston. It is really handy to put all my crochet stuff in, and I really love the fabric, the flowers are just so cute.

And to end the knitted cushion I have made. I just really love the pompon wool, it is so fluffy and soft.

This were my favorites of February :)!

I hope you liked it! And what where your favorites of February?